1. England vs. USA on Saturday. After an extensive examination of each roster, I’ve decided to root for…USA. I know, right? I was shocked too. They have more hot players though, and I can’t mess with my system. Plus, I hate Wayne Rooney. Yes. I said it. I hate Wayne Rooney.
2. I am still steadily losing weight. HOWEVER, I am not tracking and not eating food I should be eating. I also haven’t been running once this week, and that’s no good. Last night, in an act of desperation, I wrote this on my arm:
It totally didn’t work. I worked all morning, no breaks, and by the time I had a break long enough for a run, it was hot out. *whine.* I know, I know. Excuses, excuses. Tomorrow, I am back on it. I don’t care if I have to run at high noon and it’s 125 degrees.
3. I am madly in love with Katy Perry’s new, inane song, California Gurls. Seriously, it’s just amazingly catchy and awesome. It’s been added to the running playlist.
4. I have registered for my next 5K: Race for the Paws, Dewey Beach, DE. I get to run and help animals in the process. What could be better?
5. If anyone out there is looking for a money-making opportunity, I’ve got one for you: taking photographs at 5ks and other assorted sporting/athletic events. I paid 12.00 PLUS 7.00 shipping for FOUR PHOTOGRAPHS from the Blue Hen 5K. *harrumph.*
Annnnnd…that’s about all I have today. 😀
Is anyone out there watching the world cup matches this weekend? Who are you rooting for? More importantly, in your opinion, who is the hottest player?